Pisgah Estates… Independent Living At Its Best.
Life at Pisgah Estates offers a perfect blend of privacy and community. You have all the advantages of total independent living. Pisgah Estates is located within easy walking distance of Mt. Pisgah Academy, a fully-accredited Seventh-day Adventist boarding school for grades 9-12, and the MPA Seventh-day Adventist Church. There are several choices of churches in the nearby vicinity as well. For convenient, easily accessible care, we operate a Campus Clinic, offering routine treatment, annual checkups and prescription fulfillment. Should your healthcare needs change, you can rest assured that short term rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living are available on campus.
Our safe and secure environment provides pleasant, low-traffic areas for walking. Socialize or relax in the landscaped outdoor garden with a secluded water feature. Enjoy a variety of programs at our newly renovated Community Center. The choice is yours to do as much or as little as you like. Live the worry-free retirement you’ve imagined with all the comforts and amenities of home, but none of the hassles of upkeep!
Each Residence Features:
- A fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with eating area
- Attached garage with area for storage
- An enclosed courtyard
- From 1210 to 1560 square feet
- Two or three bedrooms
- Two full baths
- Living and dining area
Monthly Maintenance Fee Provides:
- Landscaping and lawn design and management
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Insurance on structure
- Water, sewer and electricity (heat and air conditioning)
- Home security system with individual necklace alert
- Trash pick-up twice a week
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Wellness Center membership